- to create a new professional profile: the technology friendly master level music teacher;
- creation of a set of new learning prototype modules which use a mix of local and remote education;
- development of a deeper transnational collaboration, which should compare, harmonize, fine tune e deploy joint activities resulting in a higher quality joint curricula;
- enhanced quality of the international mobility model for students and teachers, supplementing the physical mobility with a continuous virtual one;
- enhancement of distance learning technology platform (LoLa), uniquely tailored to teachers and students needs;
- a more homogeneous PhD level Higher Education path among different education institutions in different countries.
- O1: Distance learning modules, Year 01: Solo instruments.
- O2: Distance learning modules, Year 02: Chamber Music, small ensamble.
- O3: Distance learning modules, Year 03: Music for Instrumental Ensemble.
O1, O2 and O3 have all two main goals:
- to define, to test and adjust the pedagogical contents in view of a possible future joint curricula among institutions;
- to be a testbed for LoLa and tools development, setting specific requirements for new implementations.
- O4: LoLa and technical tools development
The new LoLa implementation will provide users with a set of tools and extensions specifically tailored for music education